FUNDRAISING STANDS: NWSF AND OKTOBERFEST PLUS OTHER GROUNDS VENUES
MINISTRY LEADS: Donna Meier 715-723-4390; Kathy Michalek 715-723-7614
MISSION: We at an extension of the church that provides family-priced menu items at the Northern WI State Fair.
INFORMATION FOR THIS MINISTRY: The fair stand is open during the fair and Oktoberfest. We serve fair foods including hamburgers, hot beefs, French fries, and soda. Oktoberfest is a German celebration and we serve bratwurst, sauerbraten, potato dumplings, and sauerkraut.
- Volunteers for the 4-5 hour shifts during the events
- Help with preparing the hotbeef (ahead of the fair)
- Help with preparing the potato dumplings (ahead of Oktoberfest)
- Assist on the committee with decision making
- Offer assistance with the building maintenance
If you are interested in this ministry, please contact any of the fair stand committee members:
- Joe Bowe 715-723-8136
- Donna Meier 715-723-4390
- Kathy Michalek 715-723-7614
- Jim and Carol Shilha 715-723-4786
Thank you in advance for your generous support to this ministry.