MINISTRY LEADS: Jody Smith 723-6225 and Karen Elstran 723-0925
INFORMATION ON THIS MINISTRY: This ministry prepares the altar for all occasions.
- We are currently looking for a ministry lead.
- We are in need of parishioners who can help with the altar setup for mass.
- Someone to care for the plants and flowers inside of church.
- Someone to do planting and help care for outside flowers.
- A sewer of baptismal stoles.
- Wash servers cassocks 4 times a year.
- Weekly cleaning of the vessels- approx time 1 hour.
- Wash and iron purificators and corporals weekly.
- Keep host and wine supplied.
- Fill oil candles weekly.
- Launder large altar cloths and dry press them on cafeteria tables.
- Dry clean priest's vestments
- Change liturgical colors on Altar, Tabernacle, Girt Table, Podium.
- Setup for funerals and put away, order charcoal and incense.
- Setup for Baptisms.
- Sew Baptism bibs and stoles.
- Keep Baptism supplies filled (candles, cotton balls, towels)
- Keep outdoor sign updated.
I have listed all our need for this ministry. This does not mean you have to do all these duties. If you could pick one or two, that would help everyone out. Whichever ministry need you choose, that will be the one you will maintain. We are really in need of help with this ministry.
If you are interested in this ministry, please contact Jody or Karen. Thanks in advance for donating your time to this ministry.